She has attained the following milestones:
• She can come to sit, stand with support, crawl, stands independently with AFO for less than 1 min.She has been receiving therapy past 1 and half yr and she has started walking with walker within 6 months. For the past one yr her motor status is static as she is today .We are unable to wean her off walker due to the dynamic adductor spasticity that accompanies gait with the AFO and of course TA spasticity when not using the AFO.
• She is a very bright girl, communication is normal
• Other systems are normal
|front (6Mb)||front (700kb)|
|right (6Mb)||right (1.6Mb)|
Points for discussion
- Whether botox given to her adductors, rectus femoris can help her along with stabilization of the rocker bottom?
- Whether muscle release is a better option?
- Whether there is instability at the hip?
Email your comments to [n/a]
Back to Clinical Gait Analysis home page
Back to the Case list